.

.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

the devil and daniel johnston (2006)


a biography directed by jeff feuerzeig
daniel johnston is an artist/musician from a small town who wants to make it big with his creative projects. this film follows the rough road that he traveled in his efforts.
the audio and video were decent quality. all of the music is provided by daniel. the film also shows much of his art.
this story hits close to home. with the art and music that I've produced in my life and the drugs, not wanting to get a job and the mental hygiene arrests, it's almost like they're talking about me. mr. johnston also woke up to the new world order. that being said, they also did a very good job of telling his story. I'm enstating a new color categorization that I should have been using all along.
red=bad
yellow=mediocre
green=good
white=magical

No comments:

Post a Comment