.

.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

alone in the dark (2005)


a science fiction directed by uwe boll
a detective is investigating a case involving the 20 children from the orphanage that he is from and the ancient native american civilization that left artifacts all over the world.
the overall quality was terrible. I wouldn't be surprised if I found out that I had just watched a "screener". the video was choppy and blurry. the audio was loud and distorted.
I don't mind christian slater, but this movie was bad. it was 80s sequel bad. I like cheesy things, but this was too cheesy. Christian Slater's narration was on the heavy side and I saw the sex scene coming a mile away. What really made me laugh was when the end credits started and I heard Nightwish playing "I Wish I Had an Angel". there are much better things to watch, so don't watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment