.

.

Sunday, February 2, 2020

27 Dresses (2008)

An American romantic comedy directed by Anne Fletcher, starring James Marsden, Edward Burns and Judy Greer.
A wedding planner is a bridesmaid at all of her friends' weddings. She falls in love with a reporter who writes a newspaper article about her.
Stupid. The plot did not hold my interest, but the characters did show some depth. Acting and dialogue were what the current internet calls "cringe-worthy". I think the "Benny and the Jets" musical number was too much. Video was typically bright and saturated. Audio was not too shabby. I could hear everything and it was not overly dynamic. The best part of this was the spikes on the main character's collar at a goth wedding (image). I really don't like writing bad reviews, so I try to make them short. I rate this bad. Don't watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment