.

.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

In the Realm of the Senses A.K.A. L'Empire des sens, Ai no korīda, Corrida of Love, 愛のコリーダ (1976)

A French Japanese erotic drama directed by Nagisa Oshima.
A married man and his mistress meet in hotels to have sex for long periods of time. Things take a strange turn when erotic asphyxiation is added to their activities.
What Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998) did with drugs, this did with sex. Although, these people weren't acting most of the time. They were really doing it. The camera-work looked good, but I was mostly distracted by what the actors were doing. There were a few too many dick shots for my taste though. All through the duration, Sada is threatening to kill Kichi or cut off his wang. Unfortunately for her, that would exterminate her only form of entertainment. She doesn't realize this. The audio was good and subtitles I got were on time. I rate this a strange pink rating because I'm glad I saw it, but wouldn't watch it again. I need something more from a movie than sex sex sex, but it was made quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment