.

.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Brain/Head That Wouldn't Die (1962)

An American science fiction directed by Joseph Green.
A scientist keeps his fiancee's head alive after she is decapitated in a car accident. While he is trying to find her a new body, her head is conspiring with something locked behind a door to kill him.
This was a very bad movie. I mean so bad it's funny kind of bad. The plot was so stupid and the science so preposterous that it can't be taken seriously. The production value was a little on the shitty side as well, with less than ideal audio, video and editing. I don't see why it had to be an hour and 22 minutes long when I could have fit that plot into about 15 minutes. I sat here for the whole time waiting to see some unthinkable lovecraftian monstrosity come out of the closet. When the closet door opened and the tall guy with a mask on came out I began to want the last hour twenty of my life back. I rate this bad. If you want to watch and mock, please do so without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment