.

.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Brain Machine (1977)

An American science fiction directed by Joy N. Houck Jr.
A secret government study is about to be conducted. One man steals paperwork, escapes and is killed. The study involves a group of people in a room with a computer system that can monitor their vital signs and thoughts.
I liked how accurate this was about the government covering up anything they don't want known. The premise was alright, but I think that it could have been executed better. There was too much extra filler in the plot and the characters were not developed enough. The editing, audio and video were adequate, but I think it lacked definitive style. It reminded me a little of Cube (1997), but was just not as interesting. I rate it o.k. because it's just a regular, mediocre movie. If you truly have nothing else to do, this might kill some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment