.

.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Somawhat Gentle Man (2010)


A Norwegian drama directed by Hans Petter Moland, starring Stellan Skarsgard.
A man gets out of prison after doing 12 years for gang-related murder. He quickly reunites with his gang buddies to find a job and a place to live. He is requested to kill the snitch who got him sent to jail, but puts this off as long as he can. He also finds his son who is marrying a woman who thinks this man is dead, not a killer.
The characters were good and so was the plot, but it took a long time to develop. The main character was especially dynamic and gets laid CONSTANTLY. I almost want to kill someone so I can go to jail and have sex multiple times per day with different women when I get out. The style was a little strange, but I don't know what counts as normal in Norway. I'm rating this adequate because I think it's worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment