.

.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snuff 102 (2007)


An Argentinian horror by Mariano Peralta.
A woman researching snuff films meets with a man who knows a lot about them. She looks in one of his books while he is on the phone and finds revealing pictures. He reacts negatively to this and she ends up in one of his films.
Watch this for the ending and the music. The ending is almost what I wanted it to be. I wanted the woman to break free and kill the dude on camera. Not saying what the ending really is (a.k.a. not spoiling). The music is some sort of electronic genre and they use some really cool sounds. The film was a little difficult to get into and I wanted to turn it off for about the first half. During the second half, I wanted to know what happens. The plot is presented all out of order, so you have to watch the whole film to have any idea of what's going on. The opening text says that everything is real, but I have found no confirmation of this and believe that most of it was fake. I'm rating this good for being "thought provoking".

No comments:

Post a Comment