.

.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Iria: Zeiram the Animation (1994)


An anime directed by Tetsuro Amino.
A young female bounty hunter fights against a supposedly immortal monster.
This is one of the animes that I really used to like when I first got into the genre. The style (as with most anime) is really cool and the characters are very unique. This is supposed to be a prelude to the live action film (which sucks monkey balls, to put it nicely (think Power Rangers)), but I prefer to just watch the OVA series as a standalone set. I've seen it strung together as a full-length film, but what I just watched was the OVA series in 6 episodes. If you've been paying attention to my female breast critique, you may note that Iria's cleavage is very wide, as her boobs are spread apart by the armor that she wears. I'm rating this good because it's cool anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment