.

.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Innerspace (1987)


A science fiction comedy directed by Joe Dante, starring Dennis Quaid.
A pilot in a pod is miniaturized to be injected into a rabbit, but burglars raid the laboratory and a scientist escapes with the syringe. After being shot by a hit man, the scientist injects the pod into a nervous man who is then chased by the burglars and the hit man. The pilot establishes contact with the man and tries to guide him through the problems that arise.
At 799 posts, I'm getting tired of this. Anyway, it was ultra-'80s and a little cheesy. The characters were good and the plot kept me interested. As a side-note, the credits mention "co-starring Kevin MaCarthy". My neighbor's name is Kevin McCarthy, but I didn't see him in the film. I'm rating it adequate.

No comments:

Post a Comment