.

.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bridge to Terabithia (2007)


A fantasy by the Disney Corporation.
A boy spends time with a girl who moves in next door. They "create" a world of fantasy around their tree house.
My intentions going into this were to get the new movie and the old TV version. The TV one wasn't available and the 2007 movie was already downloaded, so I turned it on. I got about 13 minutes into this load of crap and had to turn it off. The style was so fake and new Disney that it felt like having an RFID tag implanted under my skin and a barcode stamped on my forehead. "No one shall buy or sell without the mark of the beast!". The female lead looks way too old to be in the class with those kids. I bet they had to tape her breasts like Judy Garland and I guarantee the script was written in Bohemian Grove. Movies about kids usually piss me off anyway. I'm giving this the worst rating available: shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment