.

.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What Time is it There? (2001)


A drama directed by Tsai Ming-Liang.
A watch vendor sells his own watch to a customer who is on her way to Paris, France. He is then hellbent on changing every clock he sees to Paris time. His father is dead and his mother is taking it badly.
The audio was mostly in Thai and subtitles were provided in English, but when the actors speak English, no subtitles appear. The video was good.
check out: It's always pee pee time in Hsiao Kang's bedroom.
This is one of those films that leaves me with a WTF? feeling. That's a good thing. Dialogue was almost non-existent and the story was fucked up anyway. I'm rating it o.k. because I've seen lots of movies that I didn't understand, but a few were much better than this.I know, I grade them tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment