.

.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Lake House (2006)


A romantic fantasy directed by Alejandro Agresti.
A man and woman begin writing letters to one another, not knowing that the woman lives 2 years in the future and when the man sees her in his time, she has yet to meet him through the mail.
The audio and video were top quality.
check out: The setup for the ending that changes.
This is one of the few romantic movies that I can tolerate. The premise is good enough that I care less about the romance part of it. It's also part of the Keanu Reeves binge that's happening now. I don't know what drove me to it, but the results are very mixed: Some good, some alright, and some real shit. I'm calling this good because I liked it even though it's from a genre that I don't usually care for.

No comments:

Post a Comment