.

.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Something's Gotta Give (2003)


A romantic comedy written, produced and directed by Nancy Meyers.
Relationships are shuffled like cards when Jack Nicholson has a heart attack at his girlfriend's mother's house. While they are at the hospital, Dr, Keanu Reeves falls for the mother and when Jack has to stay with the mother, They get into a serious relationship as well.
The audio and video were good quality.
check out: The butch-dyke sister.
At the 1 hour mark, I had had just about enough of this and even thought that it was ending... Until I looked at the timer. There was another hour left! I finally turned it off after the mother had been crying for quite some time and showed no signs of stopping. This is what we call a "chick-flick". That means that people of the male persuasion (like myself) would rather gargle broken glass than watch it. I don't know what "gives" in the movie, but I know what it gets... A brutally shitty review!

No comments:

Post a Comment