.

.

Friday, April 12, 2019

Berserk series A.K.A. Berserk: The Sword-Wind Romance, 剣風伝奇ベルセルク, Kenpū Denki Beruseruku(1997)

A Japanese anime directed by Naohito Takahashi.
A mercenary with a large sword joins a group called "Band of the Hawk". The leader is ambitious and they have military victories together. Then politics go sour and then they go to hell.
Not worthwhile. I would rather have just watched the Nosferatu Zodd fight and the last 2 episodes. Everything else was battles and politics, except the flashbacks. I didn't care about the characters, the plot did not hold my interest and the ending was inconclusive. Actually, it starts at the end, so everything from episode 2 to 25 is a flashback. I have 2 good things to say about it: There was lots of violence and blood. Some of the background textures looked like abstract paintings. I would not recommend this. I rate it tolerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment