.

.

Monday, August 21, 2017

Hank and Mike (2008)

A Canadian comedy directed by Matthiew Klinck, starring Joe Mantegna.
A pair of male Easter bunnies who live together get fired because they skipped hiding eggs in a house.
This was rather odd. The plot held my attention because the premise was so strange. The characters were cast well, but didn't come with much back-story. Grown men in Easter bunny costumes definitely gets the viewer's attention. The video was done quite well. I could see everything that was happening very clearly and there were some creative camera angles used. The audio was a little low, but I won't really hold that against it. I think that the weird choices of soundtrack music worked well in this case. Overall, this is basically what I'm looking for in a movie to give a good rating. It's something that was made well and stands out in a crowd. I rate this good. Watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment