.

.

Friday, March 9, 2012

The Lookout (2007)


A crime film by Scott Frank.
A young man is in a car accident and has a brain injury. Years later, he works as a night shift cleaner at a bank and lives with a blind man. He meets a new friend who turns out to be a bank robber and is assigned the duty of lookout when the bank robber and company decide to rob the bank that he cleans.
The characters are good and the plot has an interesting twist. The style is alright and the production value is top of the line because of when this was made. I was undecided until the plot twisted. As soon as that happened, I decided to rate this good.
On a side note, the buck stops here. This is the last new movie that I was able to download, so you may notice a change in the content here. I'm not stopping the reviews by any means. I still have a ton of DVDs to review. Unfortunately, to watch anything I haven't seen a trillion times, it can't be subject to copyright. Coming up next: Films that are no longer copyrighted in America! More John Wayne, some really old stuff, and the Illuminati secrets behind Shirley Temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment