.

.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Last Man Standing (1996)


An American film noir western by Walter Hill, starring Bruce Willis and Christopher Walken.
The plot of Yojimbo is played out on the Mexican border. A man comes into town and finds two gangs in conflict. He takes employment with both of them and increases the conflict until they destroy each other.
I liked the original more and I rated that o.k., so how does this one rate? Bruce Willis and Christopher Walken are obviously not my favorite actors. The film was remade into something weird and not so great. The main character is obviously not a gunslinger because it takes him like 8 shots to kill a man. He even has 2 guns! He has obviously forgotten the face of his father. All points against it. I'm rating it bad because I can be a hard-ass like that when the mood strikes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment