.

.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Employee of the Month (2006)


A comedy directed by Greg Coolidge, starring Dane Cook and Jessica Simpson.
A slacker at a super store tries to become employee of the month to impress an attractive new female co-worker.
I've worked in a corporate warehouse before and a lot of the things that the employees do match my experience exactly. There's always a boss-ass kissing jerk who's the favorite, cool older guys and usually an underdog, the shame of the company. I was that underdog, but I had a workload that towered above all others. It drove me to suicide attempts like "If I die from alcohol poisoning, I won't have to go to work tomorrow!". This happened almost every night. Anyway, the movie. I thought it was funny and obviously, the characters were good. I liked the plot about the competition for employee of the month. The style was way "new movie", but everything else made up for that. I'm rating it awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment