.

.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010)


An action film directed by Mike Newell.
When the Persian army invades a city, one of the princes steals a magic dagger.
I'm reviewing this because of how accurate it was to the video game... FUCK THAT!!! They really fucked this one up! I would have loved to see a new movie based on the video game that was the same story, but that isn't what I saw. No sand monsters, no vizeer, no nameless prince, no Farah, no getting lost in mazes, no annoying vultures or bats, the prince is dressed like he is in the 3rd game, the large sand item was at the end only, I could go on forever. They should have just made some crappy action flick and not used the name. I might have rated it o.k. without the name, but since they used it, I declare SHIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment