.

.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sleepy Hollow (1999)


A horror directed by Tim Burton, starring Johnny Depp.
A scientist goes to a town where people are being killed by beheading. He tries to find out who is behind these deaths and why.
When I was watching this, all I could think about was the old Disney short and the song from it. This version is way overdone, but what do you expect from Tim Burton? The plot was obviously extended and altered in nearly every way. The characters from the original story are in this film, but do not play the same roles. For butchering a classic, I rate this bad.

1 comment:

  1. I rather liked the film, (along with most Time Burton flicks)it was fun if nothing else. I always thought that Christopher Walken had the easiest script ever. All he did in the movie was yell! :-)

    ReplyDelete