.

.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Book of Eli (2010)


An action film directed by Albert and Allen Hughes.
A man carrying the last bible in a post apocalyptic world runs into trouble in a town that he walks into.
The audio was bad until I found the normalizer on my media player, so I may eliminate this section of my posts, unless film quality dictates that I note it. The video was great.
check out: The surprise plot-twist. I can't tell you what it is, but it's definitely worth watching this for. In another interesting point, our brave hero feeds cat meat to a rat.
This film was bleak and epic. The characters and plot were very good. There were fights, but that's not what this movie was about. They did, however do a good job with the physical conflict scenes. I'm rating it good because I see no reason to do otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment