.

.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

last tango in paris (1972)


a romance movie directed by bernardo bertolucci
this is a carnal narrative of 2 flings in paris. one between an older man and a younger woman and the other between a director and the subject matter of his film. the woman in the mixed age groups affair is absolutely beautiful, but the rest of the movie is rather dull. there's plenty of nudity and sexual references to go around and almost everyone is borderline psychotic, but it just didn't do it for me.
the audio was in fench with english subtitles that were always on time. the video was just fine.
I would recommend this movie to people who don't like the movies I like. if you don't agree with me on my analysis of films, this movie is made just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment