.

.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

aliens


I've been reading for a while and thought I might divulge some secrets. I've met some aliens. I won't go into the how or the why, but get straight to these otherworldly beings.

aliens 1 &2:
these were a large and muscular african american male and a petite female of undetermined ethnicity. they were EXTREMELY helpful and guided me through a place that I was new to. they explained how everything worked in that location. the location was kind of like a cosmic train station, but there were no mass arrivals or departures. everyone entered and left alone. they explained to me that everyone was given at least one guide on their first visit. I have never returned to this area regardless of how much I would like to visit again.
alien 3:
this was a xenomorph (for lack of a better term) whose surroundings changed with it. it began as an egg traveling through a tube of green vine-like material. when it emerged (through a wall), it evolved through a set of appearances with unique abilities to interact with it's surroundings. the only form that I remember looked like it was made of lightning bolt insignias and was accompanied by the ability of super speed. it was a predatory being most of the time, almost like a tyrannosaur. this is the closest thing that I could compare to remote viewing, as I was not present with the entity, but viewing it from a short distance. it was like my eyes were there, but the rest of my body was left behind.
alien 4:
encountered at a time within weeks or months of alien 3. this being was protected by a group of elite guards for no reason. it was as deadly as it was beautiful. I made my way down a twisting hall-like structure past numerous 2 dimensional beings and into the chamber that housed this "insect alien queen" as I chose to call her. she had no facial features and her body was smooth, almost metallic. I got the impression that I wasn't supposed to be there, but since I was able to enter the chamber at the end of the hall, I was grudgingly accepted. I don't remember what the guards looked like in their true form, as they chose to represent themselves as the 2 dimensional beings in the hall in order to turn back trespassers. the best I can remember is that they looked much like their leader, but not as majestic in some way.
alien 5:
this was another humanoid or a being that chose to look human. it was not accompanied by otherworldly vistas, but the dull surroundings of my apartment. he was male and dressed as a "wigger" or in urban hip-hop fashion. I never got a good look at his face, but he kept offering me hits from a very large glass bong. I resisted and don't remember whether or not I ended up smoking from the "ghost bong"
alien 6:
encountered on the same night as alien 5. this was a small and demure female entity who didn't do much. she looked vaguely rodent-like, but at the same time, a lot like the queen that I had encountered years before. she sat in one of the chairs in my living room and when she wasn't making it seem like we were in an attic with wooden stairs leading down or a castle like cathedral setting, she just sat there and I could tell that she knew what was going on in my head.

I won't say that this is a full list with whole descriptions of extra-terrestrials that I have met. I may have forgotten some over time, or not known that they were aliens when I encountered them. I'm pretty sure that none of them touched me in any way, but what I am sure of is the fact that they ALL had/have telepathic powers that us earthlings don't have easy access to. ALL of them examined my brain, my mind, my soul, etc... and they didn't care that I knew they were doing it. they wanted me to know that they could read me like a book and if we use that analogy further, they were all speed readers. I have no way of knowing if they changed anything in or about me. the only comparison that I can give is that I am more withdrawn and less talkative after having mental contact with these beings. I feel like I can get a better and more accurate impression of my fellow humans without lots of mouth flapping. this change may have occurred for other various reasons.
for those who KNOW why and how I met the aliens, here's a link on the subject:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/bluebook777.htm
for those who don't know, ignorance is bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment