.

.

Monday, February 4, 2019

Cinderella A.K.A. The Other Cinderella (1977)

An American erotic musical comedy directed by Michael Pataki and produced by Charles Band.
An altered re-telling of the Cinderella story.
I found this to be lewdly funny. Some of my favorite alterations were the fairy godmother being a black man and the prince looking for the girl whose pussy fit correctly. The fairy godmother's magic wand is something that must be seen in action to be appreciated. The video style looked very much like Charles Banmd's later work with Subspecies and Puppet Master. The acting and singing seemed second rate, with the main focus being on nudity and prurient jokes. I'm not writing about this because I have much to say, but because of the strange combination of genres. I rate it adequate.

No comments:

Post a Comment