.

.

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

I Know Who Killed Me (2007)

An American thriller directed by Chris Sivertson.
A pair of twin girls are abducted and tortured by the same man. One of them has escaped and is mistaken for the other. She has to find the man in order to prove her identity.
This was nominated for 9 Golden Raspberries and won 8 of them. I think Lindsay Lohan may have some of the blame here and feel no compunction about spoilers. The whole disjointed mess was rife with bad acting, but what really took a dook on it was the antagonist reveal: It was her piano teacher! AAAAGH! Bad writing, bad acting, didn't feel continuous, pacing was lurchy, awards for worst movie... The piano teacher thing almost makes it funny. What was not funny was gore special effects. Watching Lindsay sew her own decaying finger back on disturbed even me. I rate this bad because I've seen worse. If you do watch it, try to find some humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment