.

.

Saturday, January 18, 2020

11:14 (2003)

A Canadian American black comedy drama directed by Greg Marcks, starring Rachel Leigh Cook, Ben Foster, Clark Gregg and Barbara Hershey.
Separate series of events involving different groups of people all converge at 11:14PM in a car accident. 5 parts are shown.
This was about plot. Each of the people was shown in their own segment and with each passing segment, more of the pieces of the puzzle fit together to show what happened. Characters were kind of temporary and shallow because there were so many of them. I didn't really notice cinematography or editing and the audio seemed fine. There were also good subtitles on the version I found. Most folks seem to like this, but Time Out seemed to find it boring. I liked it because it held my attention. I rate it good and you should probably watch it.
On a side note, I have switched movie lists of what to watch next. I found this list of "every film ever made" https://alphabetizer.flap.tv/lists/list-of-every-movie-ever-made.php and figured I could just start at the beginning and watch whatever I found. It sure beats watching a list of the worst movies, if only for the element of chance involved. My old list was so long that I might as well try a list claiming to be every movie. I've also figured out how to make images start out at the top and centered.

No comments:

Post a Comment