.

.

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark, and the Temple of Doom, and the Last Crusade, and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (1981 - 2008)

American action adventures directed by Steven Spielberg, starring Harrison Ford.
An archaeologist is trying to get the ark of the covenant before nazis do, rescue magic stones from a cult in India, searching for his father and the holy grail and returning a crystal skull to aliens before the soviets get it.
Pretty cool stuff. I like Temple of Doom the most because of the action scenes and comedic relief of Short Round. I think Indy gets beat up a little more in this than the others too. The rest are alright and fill out the story of the main character. One of the film classes I took cited Raiders of the Lost Ark as being filmed well. I can see them all being filmed well, with lots of planning to get timing right. This is one of the sets that I like to watch consecutively, just because of length. I rate it adequate because it all just blends together into a whole story to me and it's relatively good, but there are far better films.

No comments:

Post a Comment