.

.

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Avatar (2009)

An American science fiction directed by James Cameron, starring Zoe Saldana, Stephen Lang and Sigourney Weaver.
A group of soldiers and scientists from Earth go to another planet, seeking unobtainium (not joking). The indigenous people live directly on top of the mineral deposit, so the humans use fake alien bodies to communicate with them and try to get them to move. One soldier is accepted into their society, goes native and has to save them.
Fern Gully 3! Joking aside for a moment, this is amazingly beautiful and entertaining. I really like it. The plot of a 1992 animated musical with Robin Williams and Tim Curry apparently goes a long way. I didn't even know there was Fern Gully 2 until a moment ago. It's the same deal: foreigner goes native and saves his new group. The name of the mineral makes me laugh every time. I really don't feel the need to write lots about such a well known film. I do, however, rate it best. Watch it! I don't care if you've seen it. Watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment