.

.

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

8: The Mormon Proposition (2010)

An American documentary by Reed Cowan and Steven Greenstreet.
People in favor of same-sex marriage speak and protest against the Mormon church and their political actions to prevent it.
Not really a subject which interests me, but it was made quite well. There was more talk than techno. Most of it was interviews. This also made it more information than entertainment. There was only 1 camera placement per interview, but they looked good and there were enough of them that it did not get repetitively boring.I have to add another documentary criteria: crying. There were 2 people in this who cried far too much. This behavior only damages their ability to communicate. The gay couple only cried once (I think, not going back to check), which was alright. I rate this o.k. because it was fine, but not something I'm interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment