.

.

Saturday, March 7, 2020

5x2 A.K.A. Five Times Two, Cinq fois deux (2004)

A French romance directed by François Ozon, starring Valeria Bruni Tedeschi.
A couple meet, fall in love, get married and get divorced. It happens backwards though.
I really didn't get this. The plot was extremely unclear because there was no mention or indication that anything was happening in reverse until they get married near the end and then meet at the very end. It opens with the couple getting divorced and then goes to a sex scene. The characters were almost reverse-developed. As the movie went on, it seemed like I knew less about them. The video was decent quality, but predictable and standard. Dialogue was mostly in French and I got subtitles for that, but there were Italian sections which were not included in those subtitles. I didn't notice anything worth mentioning about music. I have to rate this bad because it was so unclear about what was happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment