.

.

Sunday, March 1, 2020

5 Fingers A.K.A. Five Fingers (1952)

An American spy film directed by Joseph L. Mankiewicz, starring James Mason and  Danielle Darrieux.
A valet for a British embassador is selling photos of secret documents to the Germans during World War II. He tries to form a relationship with a woman spy, but is unsuccessful. A British counter-intelligence agent is trying to find who is leaking the secret documents.
This was not bad, but not very interesting. The plot did not hold my attention very well because I'm not interested in political intrigue. The characters were acted well and I really like the casting of the counter-intelligence agent. He seemed to fit his role very well. Black and white 4:3 video is really nothing interesting and camera placement of that time seems too obvious and standard now. The audio worked and I could hear all of the dialogue. I rate this poor for being so boring. You probably should not watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment