.

.

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Old Dogs (2009)

An American comedy directed by Walt Becker, starring Robin Williams, John Travolta, Kelly Preston, Seth Green and Matt Dillon, produced and distributed by Disney.
A man went on vacation with his friend 7 years ago and got married and divorced while there. Now, the mother of his children is going to jail and needs him to take care of them.
The date, the company and the plot combined to make this unwatchable. I turned it off at 29:19 of 1:28:10. Hearing the Disney music and seeing the castle was a mark of quality in like 1975, but time has made it a warning sign of impending doom. I like Robin Williams and John Travolta just fine, but everything else in the film negated any pleasure I would have gained from watching those actors. When they have to care for unruly children in 2009, "them's the brakes". I rate this shit in accordance with my turnoff policy. DO NOT WATCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment