.

.

Monday, July 4, 2016

Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger (1977)

A British fantasy adventure directed by Sam Wanamaker, starring Jane Seymour with special effects by Ray Harryhausen.
A prince who is designated to be the next caliph is turned into a baboon by his step-mother. Sinbad and his crew go on an adventure to find a wise man and restore the prince.
This was decent. The plot was long. There were a few main characters and an army of extras. The video was as expected. What impresses me is how the human actors interact with the stop motion miniatures on screen. The audio was alright. I could hear all of the dialogue and the music was similar to the other Sinbad films I've seen. Overall, not bad. I rate this adequate. I am very tired of writing movie reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment